Author Topic: Joe Biden knowingly and purposely blew up the border in 2021 — don't believe his blame game now.. Ri  (Read 292 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden knowingly and purposely blew up the border in 2021 — don't believe his blame game now
Rich Lowry

President Biden was inaugurated Jan. 20, 2021.

Weeks later, Feb. 2, he issued the executive order that began the unraveling at the border in earnest.

The border crisis isn’t something that happened to Biden.

It’s not a product of circumstances or understandable policy mistakes made under duress.

No, he sought it and created it, on principle and as a matter of urgency.

It wasn’t a second-year priority or even a second-quarter-of-the-first-year priority.

The new president set out in his initial days and weeks in office to destroy what President Donald Trump had built, most consequentially in the Feb. 2 executive order.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/03/opinion/joe-biden-knowingly-and-purposely-blew-up-the-border-in-2021-dont-believe-his-blame-game-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Joe Biden knowingly and purposely blew up the border in 2021

:yowsa: Exactly as Obama ordered him to.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
That isn't all Wrecking Ball Joe has blown up in three plus years.  Literally everything he touches crumbles.  As an agent for the CCP, he really doesn't have a choice.  And shamefully, his co-conspirators in the Democommie Party are all equally guilty of committing treason.  Treason is just as fashionable today as transgenderism.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It wasn't ol' white joe.

He was TOLD what to do, what to say, and what to sign.
... By others behind the curtain.

I sense that mayorkas was one of them doin' "the tellin'".
But they can't even impeach him (at least not effectively).