Author Topic: Gearing Up for ‘Biden’ Versus Trump: Not If, But When and How to Replace Biden By Victor Davis Hans  (Read 248 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gearing Up for ‘Biden’ Versus Trump: Not If, But When and How to Replace Biden › American Greatness
Victor Davis Hanson

President Joe Biden is declining at a geometric, not an arithmetic, rate. His cognitive challenges are multifaceted.

His gait is shaky. His daily use of stairs now risks the chance of a tenure-ending fall. Even when he sticks to the teleprompter, he so slurs his speech, mispronounces words, and glides his syntax that at times he becomes as incomprehensible at the podium as he is unsteady in his step.

He now speaks a strange language foreign and untranslatable to most Americans. White House transcribers leave hiatuses in their written texts of his remarks to reflect that they either have no idea what he said, do not wish to publicize their guesses at what he said, or do not wish the public to know what he was trying to say.

Despite the circling-the-wagons media and the passive-aggressive sycophants like the opportunistic Gov. Gavin Newsom in waiting, the left understands that Biden will be lucky to get to the August convention. This spring and early summer, he will not campaign as a normal presidential candidate, and this time around, there is no pretense of the COVID epidemic to excuse his absence.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2024/03/04/gearing-up-for-biden-versus-trump-not-if-but-when-and-how-to-replace-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anybody that thinks the DNC replacing Slow Joe with a different Presidential Candidate at the VERY LAST POSSIBLE MINUTE hasn't been "Plan One" on their books just hasn't sbeen paying attention.

Dropping that senile old fool and replacing him with  a younger fool that will fire up the Dim support (expecially the young Dim Support) has been the plan from the beginning.

AND......,Biden will have ZERO input. He/his handlers will either go along with the plan,or die in  "tragic accidents".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Dems just need to roll the corpse across the finish liine.

Me thinks Hillary will try to make a move.  She's maintaining an elevated media profile, circling the Biden 2024 Campaign like a vulture waiting for it to die, and having her New York media pals sharpen their daggers.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dems just need to roll the corpse across the finish liine.

Me thinks Hillary will try to make a move.  She's maintaining an elevated media profile, circling the Biden 2024 Campaign like a vulture waiting for it to die, and having her New York media pals sharpen their daggers.

@DefiantMassRINO

You can bet money on it.

Let's just hope she strokes out due to anger when she loses,and we are finally free of that evil Communist Dictator Bitch.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!