Author Topic: Laken Riley’s 1st Grade Teacher Posted A Letter That Laken Wrote For Class – She Reveals Slain Nursi  (Read 413 times)

Offline American Girl

She should still be living and fulfilling that dream. Unfortunately, an individual should not have been in the Country. Should not have been released took that dream and her life. Capital Punishment sentence.

Her dream was the American dream that our senile President destroyed.

https://defiantamerica.com/laken-rileys-1st-grade-teacher-posted-a-letter-that-laken-wrote-for-class-she-reveals-slain-nursing-students-childhood-dream-that-was-cut-short-thanks-to-joe-biden/

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
 8888crybaby

Sometimes you just have to let the tears flow. What a horrible waste of human potential so that the stinking, lousy, corrupt Dems can grow their voter base and bring this nation to her knees. I just want to spit on every Democrat I encounter. Sadly, I'm much to civilized for that.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
First of all,this really  has nothing to do with  illegal aliens because we,like every other nation on Earth,have our own full supply of home-grown monsters.

What *I* want to see is some sort of "Monster  Control Bill" passed into law that states that convicted serial killers (and that IS what that SOB is!) WILL be burned at the freaking stake,while video cameras recording and broadcasting the fire.

If the gooberment can't find somebody under their employ willing to do the job,I have a car,plenty of time on my hands,and am willing to travel for travel expense money. Hell,I'll do it for free if it's within 200 miles or so of home.

The live film of these stake burnings should be broadcast to tv networks all over the world for free so  they can get a wide audience.

The message being send should be "This is America,and we burn monsters at the stake in public in America."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 03:39:35 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sneakypete wrote:
"If the gooberment can't find somebody under their employ willing to do the job,I have a car,plenty of time on my hands,and am willing to travel for travel expense money. Hell,I'll do it for free if it's within 200 miles or so of home."

Sounds like you're right out of the book named:
"The Justice Cooperative"
by Joe Martino.

It's on amazon...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sneakypete wrote:
"If the gooberment can't find somebody under their employ willing to do the job,I have a car,plenty of time on my hands,and am willing to travel for travel expense money. Hell,I'll do it for free if it's within 200 miles or so of home."

Sounds like you're right out of the book named:
"The Justice Cooperative"
by Joe Martino.

It's on amazon...

@Fishrrman

Thanks!

Just ordered the book from amazon.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!