Author Topic: Today's Toons 3/4/24  (Read 5087 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 3/4/24
« on: March 04, 2024, 12:00:46 pm »

Click below for related story:

Click below for related video:

Click for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Putin critic Navalny dies in prison. No one knew til now he had information that could convict Hillary.

Satellite photos show Egypt is building a border wall. This ensures that Biden will no longer confuse Egypt with Mexico.

Trump selling sneakers for $399 at Sneaker Con. The Manhattan DA was in the lobby collecting the money.

Not to be outdone Joe Biden is selling Smart Shoes with no memory. It features a tongue that licks little girls.

Shark Tank's Kevin O'Leary warned investors away from New York after Trump's $350 million fine for haggling over property values with Deutsche Bank for loans he repaid in full. New York has its own laws. After the verdict Trump had to loot a department store and beat up a cop to keep from going to jail.

The White House reported Monday that President Biden is set to go to the UN Security Council to demand a cease fire in Gaza. The president is anxious to send the Palestinians humanitarian aid. The people of Gaza reported they're in desperate need of fertilizer, nails, batteries, timers and backpacks.

Atlanta DA Fani Willis testified defiantly about her workplace affair with a lawyer she hired to help probe Trump and denied all wrongdoing Friday. That afternoon, she showed up to testify on the witness stand with her dress on backwards. She'd probably just emerged from a noonday conference.

NBA legend Charles Barkley criticized San Francisco residents for allowing such a stunningly beautiful city as theirs to fall into such squalor and filthy decay. I was in San Francisco recently and I agree. It is weird watching dogs following the homeless around collecting their poop on the sidewalk.

Donald Trump launched a limited edition of 1,000 gold Trump Sneakers for $399 Saturday. By Tuesday the buyers were selling them on eBay for six thousand to seven thousand dollars a pair. Any movie star who wears them to the Oscars is guaranteed the first spot in next year's In Memoriam section.

The Global Vaccine Data Network announced the results of a heart study of ninety-nine million people in eight countries who took the Covid vaccine and found it increased the risk of myocarditis. The flag is up. It appears that Taylor Swift is in a race with Pfizer to see who breaks Travis Kelce's heart first.

Secret Service says Biden's dog has bitten 24 agents. It hasn't prevented the dog from getting a seat on a Ukrainian energy company.

Google apologized for its AI tool Genesis gender swapping straight white historical figures and depicting them as black. It's just been hired by Disney to start making movies.

Joe Biden just launched his own line of sneakers called Shufflers,with built-in slip and fall technology.

Nikki Haley claims she's the real winner in SC. Apparently she's going by golf rules--low score wins.

President Biden hosted a conference of the nation's governors at the White House on Saturday where he hinted he might soon tighten up his border policy. A recent nationwide poll asked Americans the question if the border is too wide open. Sixty percent said yes, ad forty percent replied no comprende.

Google apologized Friday after its Gemini program was found depicting the American Founding Fathers, Italian popes and even Nazi soldiers as black men. This re-writing of history has to stop. The Google images unfairly show Justin Trudeau as white and Elizabeth Warren with Cherokee cheekbones.

-- Argus Hamilton

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Today's Toons 3/4/24
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 12:16:01 pm »

Democrats have always wanted foreigners and the U.N. as the American Military Force.
The goal of Democrats has always been to use the American military against U.S. civilians eventually.
Americans would be reluctant to do this. Foreigners would think nothing of it.
Not their country. Not their people. Fighting Americans is the same to them as fighting Russia.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 12:56:20 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2024, 01:00:37 pm »
It’s Monday and Pookie’s back!
Thanks for the laughs.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2024, 02:43:42 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for for toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2024, 04:15:30 pm »

Democrats have always wanted foreigners and the U.N. as the American Military Force.
The goal of Democrats has always been to use the American military against U.S. civilians eventually.
Americans would be reluctant to do this. Foreigners would think nothing of it.
Not their country. Not their people. Fighting Americans is the same to them as fighting Russia.

@240B

I would REALLY love to argue with this,but................

The good news here is I will no longer have to go to other countries to kill communists.

The good news here is.......,uhhhhh,never mind.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 04:19:00 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2024, 04:27:01 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2024, 04:27:31 pm »
It’s Monday and Pookie’s back!
Thanks for the laughs.

My pleasure, Deb!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2024, 04:28:05 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for for toons!

Mornin' & you're welcome, as always, Jimino!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2024, 06:02:55 pm »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!  I hope your weekend was Grande!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2024, 06:48:21 pm »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!  I hope your weekend was Grande!!

My pleasure, as ever & thanks, CL!

Offline ricebug

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2024, 08:27:02 pm »
G'day, Pookie!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2024, 08:38:58 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2024, 11:26:20 am »

Offline pookie18

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2024, 11:26:48 am »
Thanks, pookie!

You're welcome, Smokin Joe!