Author Topic: $11M worth of blue fentanyl pills found in car at San Ysidro Port of Entry  (Read 707 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

$11M worth of blue fentanyl pills found in car at San Ysidro Port of Entry
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Mar 1, 2024 / 01:38 PM CST

Updated: Mar 2, 2024 / 04:05 PM CST

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at the San Ysidro Port of Entry seized more than $11 million worth of fentanyl from a vehicle Sunday night.

The discovery took place when a CBP K-9 unit came across a car driven by a 37-year-old man as he was about to enter the U.S.

American girl caught with bundles of fentanyl at border, CBP says
During the initial examination, the canine alerted officers to the glove compartment area, indicating the presence of narcotics according to CBP.

https://www.borderreport.com/regions/california/11m-worth-of-blue-fentanyl-pills-found-in-car-at-san-ysidro-port-of-entry/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fentanyl, the number one drug for OD deaths in the US. :doa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline BellyAche

And this from a more formalized border for entry!  Imagine the pockets full walking across the footpaths!!!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Every microgram of Fentanyl that makes it into the United States is a victory for the Chinese Communist Party.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.