Author Topic: Biden Laundering Billions in Taxpayer Funds Through NGOs to Traffic Illegal Migrants to United State  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Laundering Billions in Taxpayer Funds Through NGOs to Traffic Illegal Migrants to United States
By Kyle BeckerMarch 2, 2024Updated:March 3, 2024

The Biden administration is laundering billions in taxpayer funds through Non-Governmental Organizations to facilitate illegal migration into the United States.

The State Department, for example, is offering a “loan” program to any foreigner around the world who desires to travel to the United States, claim without evidence that he or she is a “refugee,” and then resettle in the country — all subsidized by U.S. taxpayers.

As described by the the United States Refugee Admissions Program on its official website, the International Organization for Migration’s (IOM) Travel Loan Program “helps to provide penalty and interest-free loans to refugees arriving in the United States.”

“Refugees who accept these travel loans are required to sign a promissory note prior to departure, committing themselves to repayment of the debt within a determined period after arrival,” the program description notes.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/biden-laundering-billions-in-taxpayer-funds-through-ngos-knab/#google_vignette
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 10:17:48 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson