Author Topic: Disgusting Article Reveals Who CNN Thinks the Real Victims in Murder of Laken Riley Are  (Read 338 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Disgusting Article Reveals Who CNN Thinks the Real Victims in Murder of Laken Riley Are

By Connor Cavanaugh, The Western Journal
Mar. 3, 2024 5:40 pm

To CNN and its writers, victims aren’t real victims unless they’re minorities.

An appalling article from the left-leaning news organization was published on Saturday where the author discussed how Hispanic students at the University of Georgia, the school where Laken Riley recently met her brutal death, haven’t “felt safe.”

The article goes into detail about how students aren’t feeling unsafe because an undocumented illegal is suspected of recently killing a student, but instead because racism is the greater evil.

“But then, as the news spread that the suspect in Riley’s killing was an undocumented Venezuelan migrant, Doblado said she became frightened for an entirely different reason,” the article reads.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/disgusting-article-reveals-who-cnn-thinks-real-victims-murder-laken-riley-417828/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Moved to Editorial/Opinion