Author Topic: At Least 44 US-Bound Migrants Arrested After Migrants Destroy Shelter, Vehicles In Fight: REPORT  (Read 226 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
At Least 44 US-Bound Migrants Arrested After Migrants Destroy Shelter, Vehicles In Fight: REPORT

JOHN OYEWALE
CONTRIBUTOR
March 02, 2024

Panamanian authorities arrested 44 migrants after a fight broke out early Saturday at a shelter, leading to the destruction of 10 modular shelter units and vehicles, according to official statements.

An altercation ensued between two female migrants over a tent in the San Vicente temporary immigration reception station, according to a statement by Panama’s Security Ministry.

The partners of both migrants reportedly intervened in the incident, triggering a “fight” between the different groups, according to the statement. Panama’s National Border Service, SENAFRONT, reportedly attempted to restore order, but were challenged by approximately 250 migrants and required reinforcements, the statement noted.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/03/02/44-migrants-arrested-destroy-shelter-vehicles-fight-san-vicente-darien-panama/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson