Author Topic: Dr. Phil suggests President Biden do a cognitive test: 'People that have nothing to hide, hide nothi  (Read 109 times)

Offline libertybele

Dr. Phil suggests President Biden do a cognitive test: 'People that have nothing to hide, hide nothing'

TV personality Dr. Phil McGraw suggested on Friday that President Biden should take a cognitive exam because, "people that have nothing to hide, hide nothing."

"Dr. Phil, do you think President Biden should take a cognitive exam?" Maher asked Dr. Phil during the "Overtime" portion of his "Real Time" show on Friday. 

"People that have nothing to hide, hide nothing. So, why not?" Phil responded.

Maher closed his show on Friday by encouraging Biden to "lean into" his age and said, "Don't try to deny the age thing, lean into it. Lean in, lean in like you're eating soup."

"Instead of trying to refute all the ‘too old to be president’ slams, Joe must embrace them. Stop with the 'I'm sharper than ever.' Nobody's buying that. Don't try to deny the age thing, lean into it. Lean in, lean in like you're eating soup," Maher quipped. "And just admit it! Say ‘Yes, I’m bad with names and I walk like a toddler with a full diaper, but I believe in democracy."

The HBO host said Democratic candidates have become "defensive" about who they really are, citing John Kerry's duck hunting and Hillary Clinton carrying hot sauce in her purse during their presidential bids, insisting "Americans hate that s---."

"Be yourself! And Joe, yourself is old," Maher told Biden before suggesting he "take a page" from the playbook of his "old pal" John McCain, who embraced his age during the 2008 presidential election. ...............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-phil-suggests-president-biden-do-cognitive-test-people-have-nothing-hide-hide-nothing
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.