Author Topic: Majority of voters blame both Congress and Biden for border crisis: Poll  (Read 237 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's lying is working...

Majority of voters blame both Congress and Biden for border crisis: Poll
By
Brady Knox
March 3, 2024 12:21 pm

A new poll found that a majority of voters blame Congressional inaction for the crisis at the border.

A Fox News poll found 81% of voters blame Congress’s lack of action as being responsible for the border situation. However, this figure is not mutually exclusive to blaming others as well, as 72% blamed President Joe Biden for lack of enforcement.

https://twitter.com/FoxNewsSunday/status/1764294685726491001

The results show some success in the Biden administration‘s strategy of attempting to pin blame on Congressional Republicans for the border after a bipartisan border security package that included aid for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan fell apart. Republicans, meanwhile, have pinned all the blame on Biden’s administration.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/2900330/majority-of-voters-blame-both-congress-and-biden-for-border-crisis-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Showing once again that 'most' voters are idiots.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden has been President since Jan 20, 2021.

In that time, Congress has appropriated trillions of dollars in new Federal Spending

Biden has had 3 years, and trillions of dollars to act on Border Security, but he has chosen not to act.  Biden's Open Border policy is a policy of Biden's choosing.

Biden is not acting in good faith.  If Biden wants suppplemental appropriations, he needs to Secure the Border, first.  Action, not words.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

Showing once again that 'most' voters are idiots.

You got that right.  They should be blaming themselves for voting for it.  There was never any secret that Biden would do this.  He openly campaigned on it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-