Author Topic: Latest Biden Remarks on Border Show Just How Deceitful He Can Be, Elon and the Internet Let Him Have  (Read 141 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Latest Biden Remarks on Border Show Just How Deceitful He Can Be, Elon and the Internet Let Him Have It

By Nick Arama | 7:41 PM on March 02, 2024

We've heard a lot of things from Joe Biden recently. But his latest remarks are not only the height of weakness, but they show just how deceitful he can be on the border.

I wrote on Friday about how Biden incredibly claimed he did not interact with his son Hunter's or his brother Jim's partners. That, despite the fact that there's all kinds of evidence that he did so, including Hunter admitting it during his deposition before House committees this week.

But that wasn't the only incredible thing that Biden has said. As he was heading out for the weekend for another vacation, this time to Camp David. Biden also commented on the border.

A reporter asked him, “Why are you waiting to take executive action on the border?”

https://www.alipac.us/f12/latest-biden-remarks-border-show-just-how-deceitful-he-can-elon-intern-417796/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson