Author Topic: Illegal Alien Arrested Nine Times In Less Than A Year In Va.  (Read 143 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Arrested Nine Times In Less Than A Year In Va.
« on: March 03, 2024, 02:07:09 pm »
Illegal Alien Arrested Nine Times In Less Than A Year In Va.
Name: Carlos Mercedes Lopez-Rodriguez

Date of Arrest: 02/02/2024
Charge(s): DUI (Second DUI Charge in Less than Five Years)

View this suspect's booking info...

Between July 22, 2023 and January 26, 2024, Lopez-Rodriguez was arrested eight times by Richmond police for various charges, including one arrest for driving under the influence.

Apparently, a combination of the Biden administration's refusal to place illegal aliens into deportation proceedings for DUIs and liberal local policies allowed this menace to stay on the the streets of Richmond, posing a danger to everyone in the state capital.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/illegal-alien-arrested-nine-times-in-less-than-a-year-in-va
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Illegal Alien Arrested Nine Times In Less Than A Year In Va.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2024, 02:07:53 pm »
Another most excellent Biden "future American citizen." :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson