Author Topic: NEW YORK CITY Police arrest many unruly Muslim rioters blocking the streets for their beloved Hamas  (Read 120 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NEW YORK CITY Police arrest many unruly Muslim rioters blocking the streets for their beloved Hamas terrorists
MARCH 2, 2024 BY BARENAKEDISLAM3 COMMENTS
Unlike the London Police, NYPD officers don’t take any shit from these lowlife Muslim thugs.

Dropped from a top Hollywood talent agency for saying that “Jews in the United States are getting a taste of how it feels to be Muslim in America” in the wake of the Oct. 7th Hamas terror attack, the ‘has-been’ 77-year-old actress Susan Sarandon, was back on the podium at the “Millions March for Palestine” in NYC’s Washington Square Park, where she urged attendees to disrupt “the narrative of the powerful” and risk “losing their livelihoods” as she did for supporting Muslim terrorists.

https://barenakedislam.com/2024/03/02/new-york-city-police-arrest-many-unruly-muslim-rioters-blocking-the-streets-for-their-beloved-hamas-terrorists/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson