Author Topic: Guatemalan Child Sex Predator Arrested by ICE After Release by Massachusetts Judge  (Read 148 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Guatemalan Child Sex Predator Arrested by ICE After Release by Massachusetts Judge

Border Hawk
Mar 1, 2024

An illegal alien convicted of sex crimes against a child was apprehended by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) after a Massachusetts judge ignored a detainer against the predator and released him back onto the streets, authorities say.

The 34-year-old Guatemalan citizen was arrested on February 21 in Gloucester, a small coastal city approximately 30 miles north of Boston.

The illegal alien was one of 275 noncitizen sex offenders rounded up during a nationwide operation earlier this month.

He illegally entered the United States in April of 2011 at an unknown location and remained in the country until he was arrested in December of 2023 in Essex County, MA.

https://borderhawk.blog/guatemalan-child-sex-predator-arrested-by-ice-after-release-by-massachusetts-judge/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Judges are fast becoming terrorists in black robes!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson