Author Topic: Mexico Proves Mass Illegal Migration CAN Be Controlled as Soldiers Round Up Migrants, Smugglers Near  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mexico Proves Mass Illegal Migration CAN Be Controlled as Soldiers Round Up Migrants, Smugglers Near Eagle Pass, TX

Border Hawk
Mar 1, 2024

Efraín González | Border Hawk
The flow of illegal aliens into Eagle Pass has slowed considerably as large numbers of Mexican soldiers continue rounding up unauthorized migrants and human smugglers, proving that mass illegal migration CAN be easily controlled.

A crackdown in the Mexican state of Coahuila has forced illegals to be more cautious about the routes they take to reach the U.S., with many choosing to apply for asylum appointments on the CBP One app and hide in a shelter in Piedras Negras in the meantime.

The Mexican Army has established surveillance camps along the Rio Grande to discourage mass crossings — instead of ushering large groups of illegals toward the U.S., as Border Hawk demonstrated them doing in 2023.

https://borderhawk.blog/mexico-proves-mass-illegal-migration-can-be-controlled-soldiers-round-up-migrants-smugglers-near-eagle-pass-tx/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson