Author Topic: Democrats expect “dictator” Trump to win in 2024 and are already plotting to TOPPLE him  (Read 143 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrats expect “dictator” Trump to win in 2024 and are already plotting to TOPPLE him
02/28/2024 // Ethan Huff // 3K Views

The very same tactics that were successfully used by the deep state to block Donald Trump from winning reelection in 2020 are being used a second time in the leadup to the 2024 election, which once again appears to be tipping in Trump's favor.

Foundation for Freedom (FFO) executive director Mike Benz, a former State Department cybersecurity expert, uploaded a video – watch below – to his X account explaining what he knows about this latest round of what he describes as "the dirty trick behind the 'dictator' framing."

What Benz means by this phrase is that, once again, Democrats and other deep staters are already regurgitating the same rhetoric they did prior to the 2020 election, calling Trump a "dictator" and warning that, should he win again, there will never again be another election in America.

"This is obviously stuff they've recycled from before, but it's all converging right now: this attack on democracy, dictator, authoritarian thing," Benz warns.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-28-dems-expecting-trump-win-plotting-his-overthrow.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Remember the "Resistance," which was widely praised in the MSM in 2017-2018?

It did enormous (additional) damage to the public's faith and confidence in federal agencies and institutions.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus