Author Topic: ‘A war for our minds’: Journalists warn of vast propaganda, censorship network unlike any before in  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘A war for our minds’: Journalists warn of vast propaganda, censorship network unlike any before in human history
03/01/2024 // News Editors // 1.3K Views

Government, mainstream media and nonprofits are part of a “vast censorship network” that suppresses non-establishment perspectives on COVID-19 and a wide range of other topics, according to participants at Monday’s Senate roundtable discussion on “Federal Health Agencies and the COVID Cartel.”
(Article by Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D. republished from ChildrensHealthDefense.org)

The roundtable, hosted by Sen. Ron Johnson, also focused on vaccine safety and corruption of public health agencies.

Other experts who participated in the roundtable discussed how the news media have become propagandized and warned that media-supported propaganda will lead to a totalitarian society.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-01-journalists-warn-of-vast-propaganda-censorship-network.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
OHHH, they upset about the censorship of non approved covid info....I guess all the censorship of conservatives and non approved democrat information is still OK with them?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
One of the best writers on this is Jeffrey A. Tucker of the Brownstone Institute, whose columns are regularly featured over at The Epoch Times.

If you do visit the ET page, I would advise you to either
- use reader mode to overcome the ads/registration request
or
- DISABLE javascript in your browser (with free add-ons or plugins).