Author Topic: Geologically Generated Ice Cycles And Climate-Related Phenomena  (Read 98 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JAMES EDWARD KAMIS, GUEST POST ON FEB 28, 2024. POSTED IN NEWS AND OPINION

Geologically Generated Ice Cycles And Climate-Related Phenomena

antarctica ross sea iceThe term “Ice Age” implies that covering Earth’s surface with ice and then melting it is a single event.

As explained below, this process is not a single event but rather a reoccurring cycle that has three distinct phases: Ice Melt/End Phase, Ice Increase/Recovery Phase, and Normal Ice Extent/Stable Phase.

Ice Melt/End Phase
Approximately every 100,000 years, the Earth’s glaciers and seas reach their maximum extent. Suddenly and within 5,000 years nearly all the ice melts. I term this the Ice Melt Phase.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/geologically-generated-ice-cycles-and-climate-related-phenomena/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson