Author Topic: Dan Crenshaw: Democrats finally care about the border or are 'at least pretending to'  (Read 210 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dan Crenshaw: Democrats finally care about the border or are 'at least pretending to'
Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, reacts to President Biden's southern border visit to Brownsville, Texas amid the ongoing immigration crisis on 'Your World.'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/nyc-council-pushes-back-against-sanctuary-city-change/vi-BB1jbMAW?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=c5457976a8334f058ae88473e3e6d332&ei=80#details
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

Useful idiot.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Dems have had three years to care.  Dems welch on every enforcement agreement.  Dems can't be trusted on immigration, especially with Mayorkas in charge.

Dems will push for Federal spending to re-imburse or backfill state and municipal budgets impacted by Biden's Open Border as we get closer to 2024 elections and starts of state and municipal FY2025's.

House GOP needs to hold the line.

The tide is turning against Dems as suburban towns are being overwhelmed by the numbers and expense of Biden's Open Border policy.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

Biden's trip to Brownsville was for one purpose only - Using a problem as a backdrop while condemning Republicans for not giving him more money.  That's it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-