Author Topic: ames Biden Admits Joe Biden Got $40K in China Funds Via Alleged Loan Repayment  (Read 280 times)

Online Hoodat

James Biden Admits Joe Biden Got $40K in China Funds Via Alleged Loan Repayment

WENDELL HUSEBØ2 Mar 2024

Joe Biden got a $40,000 check in 2017 from China funds that originated from a Biden family deal with a CCP-linked company, CEFC China Energy Co., James Biden admitted to the House impeachment inquiry on February 21, according to a transcript reviewed by Breitbart News.

The acknowledgment raises questions about Joe Biden’s previous claims that his family never made money from China.

James Biden maintained his contention that the $40,000 check was allegedly a repayment to satisfy a prior loan, while his lawyer Paul Fishman added that “money’s fungible,” a statement that underscores the obscurity of the Biden business.

Investigators reminded James that his bank account “did not have sufficient funds” to make the $40,000 alleged loan repayment on his own, “so it is traceable.”

Subpoenaed bank records show James Biden’s bank account only had about $50 before the infusion of cash from a web of entities just days beforehand.

“Where did you believe the source of the money that was going into Owasco, prior to being sent to you, was coming from?” an investigator asked James Biden.

“CEFC,” the president’s brother admitted.

Hunter Biden maintained a different story during his deposition on Wednesday.  .  .  .

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/02/james-biden-admits-joe-biden-got-40k-china-funds-alleged-loan-repayment/
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 05:52:23 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

I've never heard a Democrat admit that money is fungible.  But by doing so, they are basically admitting that the $40k that Joe Biden received came from China.

Also, if they are insisting that this was a "loan repayment" then there should be a record of the money being paid out from Joe Biden to James Biden.  Because without that, this becomes a case of tax evasion since it is highly unlikely Joe Biden declared that $40k payment as income.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sounds like an influence-peddling and money laundering corrupt enterprise.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.