Author Topic: Aaron Bushnell, Who Burned Himself Alive, Cheered Murder Of U.S. Soldiers  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Aaron Bushnell, Who Burned Himself Alive, Cheered Murder Of U.S. Soldiers

“I work for the air force and would also have no right to complain about violent resistance against my actions.”

When Aaron Bushnell, an Antifa member and Air Force Airman, set himself on fire in front of the Israeli embassy in Washington D.C., Hamas supporters in this country made him into a martyr.

Cornel West praised Bushnell’s “extraordinary courage and commitment”, Roger Waters celebrated him as an “All-American Hero” and the media emphasized his military role.

In reality, Aaron Bushnell was a member of radical anarchist groups on social media, he wanted to leave the Air Force and cheered the killings of members of the U.S. military.

When three black Army soldiers were murdered in an Iranian-backed Islamic terror attack back in January, Aaron Bushnell posted it to the Antifa ACAB (All Cops are Bastards) Reddit group with a mocking “OhNoAnyway.jpg” meme.

https://www.danielgreenfield.org/2024/03/aaron-bushnell-who-burned-himself-alive.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 buh bye
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
He's getting roasted by veteran groups... :smokin:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.