Author Topic: Our Constitutional Republic Has Gone Crazy But There’s Nowhere To Hide  (Read 141 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 2, 2024
Our Constitutional Republic Has Gone Crazy But There’s Nowhere To Hide
By Matt Keener

My newsfeed this week was a mixture of Laken Riley’s murder, Aaron Bushnell’s self-immolation outside of the Israeli embassy, and Dr. Phil becoming increasingly “red-pilled”—or, at least, attuned to the fact that the left and the mainstream media world (but I repeat myself) in which he works were completely wrong and even insane on topics like COVID restrictions and school closures, the southern border, and promoting the “trans youth movement.” No wonder ever more people want to drop off the grid. The sad thing is that we know the modern American government won’t allow that.

Riley, a 22-year-old nursing student, was murdered in Georgia for jogging alone (as the Associated Press insinuated) or by an “Athens Man” (according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution)—anything other than the realities of her alleged murderer Jose Antonio “Athens Man” Ibarra being an illegal migrant from Venezuela, arrested and released once already since his arrival in September 2022.

Meanwhile, Bushnell, an active duty member of the United States Air Force, streamed his suicide outside the Israeli embassy in Washington D.C. to protest the war Israel is waging against Hamas. According to Bushnell, in a video he posted online of the horrific and extreme act, he did so because “I will no longer be complicit in genocide.”

It’s crazy—maddening even—to witness the day-to-day live streaming of America’s self-sabotage and destruction.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/03/our_constitutional_republic_has_gone_crazy_but_theres_nowhere_to_hide.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34