Author Topic: What Communist Paradise Really Looks Like  (Read 216 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What Communist Paradise Really Looks Like
« on: March 02, 2024, 02:38:09 pm »
March 1, 2024
What Communist Paradise Really Looks Like
By Anna Bohach

I recently watched an interview of Xi Van Fleet by Tucker Carlson.  Van Fleet lived through the Chinese Cultural Revolution and eventually was able to flee Communist China to the United States in the mid-1980s.  Her harrowing story was all too familiar to my family and the many who have fled communism to find freedom in the United States of America.

My husband’s family fled Communist Hungary in the early 1970s.  He paid a heavy price.  My in-laws had to leave my husband behind in order to escape when he was only three years old.  They believed they would be able to get him out of the country within a few months because Hungarian law stated that you could not separate a child from his parents.  Unfortunately, after they left the country, the law was changed, and it took them almost five years to be reunited with their son.

My husband’s parents were forced to flee because they could not get housing or proper work.  They were living in a laundry kitchen until my mother-in-law became pregnant with my husband.  Since they were not members of the Communist Party, they were put on a ten-year waiting list to be able to rent an apartment.  In desperation, my father-in-law stole bricks and mortar to build an illegal room with a dirt floor onto his mother’s very small home for them to live in.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/03/what_communist_paradise_really_looks_like.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: What Communist Paradise Really Looks Like
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 07:50:50 pm »
Marxist ideologies such as CRT, DIE, and Queer Theory have gotten a stranglehold on every corporation, university, public school, legacy media outlet, and government bureaucracy in the United States.

@rangerrebew

They are not "Marxist ideologies". They are nothing more than Marxist "tools" that are used to recruit clueless fools.

If/when the communists take over,those people will be the first ones put into the labor camps.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 07:52:20 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2024, 01:41:43 am »
The interview with Xi Van Fleet:

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1762249935116963993
Unfortunately, that nailed what is going on here, and that happened in....China! and is happening here.  Does anyone think our 'trained Marxists' were from Russia?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis