Author Topic: Ketanji Brown Jackson don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no Second Amendment  (Read 143 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
March 2, 2024
Ketanji Brown Jackson don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no Second Amendment
By Mike McDaniel

Supreme Court Associate Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson don’t know nothin’ ‘bout birthin’ no women.  I refer to the classic Hattie McDaniel line in Gone With The Wind.  Brown Jackson, during her confirmation hearing, infamously pretended to have no idea what a woman is, despite ostensibly being one.  Sadly, her congressional questioner didn’t ask her if she was a woman, and if so, for how long, which might have provoked an even more laughable answer.

Among the many topics I cover in use of force and firearm classes, is virtually all of those on the left writing about, legislating, and deciding cases relating to firearms, know little to nothing about them or any issue related to them. Our mummified meat puppet President, Joe Biden, during a 2020 Democrat candidate debate, infamously claimed 150 million American were killed by guns in the previous few years, which would comprise just under half the country. He also claims double barreled shotguns to be the best possible home-defense weapon, far easier to shoot than an AR-15. He has argued appropriate double barreled shotgun tactics include blindly shooting through closed doors, and stepping outside to fire warning shots straight up. He has also claimed the police should always shoot attacking, armed felons in the leg, and has argued armed citizens that saved lives by stopping church attackers should not have been armed. 

All such advice is either illegal, blatantly stupid, both, or would result in officers and innocents being injured or killed.

Texas Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee tells us the AR-15, a specimen of which she claims to have handled, is absolutely horrifying. It’s heavier than “10 boxes” and fires a “.50 caliber” cartridge.  Other than being a rifle sufficiently light for 10-year-old girls to comfortably handle—about 6.5 pounds--and other than chambering a .22 caliber cartridge, she’s right.

It's hardly a surprise that our newest Supreme Court Associate Justice would know nothin’ ‘bout birthin’ no Second Amendment law:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/ketanji_brown_jackson_dont_know_nothin_bout_birthin_no_second_amendment.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson