Author Topic: Arizona residents drive entire Maricopa County Board of Supervisors out of meeting after serving the  (Read 444 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Arizona residents drive entire Maricopa County Board of Supervisors out of meeting after serving them for TREASON

03/01/2024 // Ethan Huff // 1.2K Views

The entire Maricopa County, Ariz., Board of Supervisors was driven out of a recent meeting by a cohort of We the People who served them for treason.

Michelle "Miki" Klann, who spoke directly to the board, reported that every last scoundrel on the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors fled the room and "vacated their post" after citizens stormed the room and informed them about their personal liability in the 2020 election heist they oversaw.
(Fact check: A forensic audit found that Arizona's 2020 election results are based on systemic fraud, meaning Biden did not win in that state.)...

Excerpt: Rest at above link

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sounds like an "insurrection" to me...  8-)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Fact Check: Nobody really seems to care about the so-called "forensic audit".

What is really stupid is that in 2022, election protocols were NOT adhered to and the election was invalidated by all the garbage that took place.

Instead of calling for a new election, Republicans claimed "we won".  Well, just how can you win an election that wasn't conducted properly.

1. Load both barrells
2. Point gun at feet.  If feet already shot, point at ass.
3. Pull trigger.
4. Try not to scream until press gets there.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
I'm sorry but those people just sound nuts.

""If you do not resign in three days, you will be presented with a writ quo warrento, and a waiver of tort. If you do not rebut these truths and you remain in office, we will be notifying the military, and your act of treason will be grounds for an immediate military tribunal. I do not need to tell you the penalties for treason.""

And they expect the military to go along with this?????

And are military tribunals what people want anyway???  That's playing with fire.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I'm sorry but those people just sound nuts.

If it walks like a duck.....
If it quacks like a duck.....
If it swims like a duck......