Author Topic: Op-ed: Biden Is Hiding the True Impact of His Open Border — a Shocking 10M Have Crossed  (Read 115 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Op-ed: Biden Is Hiding the True Impact of His Open Border — a Shocking 10M Have Crossed

By Todd Bensman on February 29, 2024

Austin, Texas — A liberal media horde is about to follow President Joe Biden and Republican challenger Donald Trump to the Texas border, where they’ll no doubt revel in the absence of even a single actual immigrant illegally crossing the border.

Rest assured that Biden’s Border Patrol and Mexican authorities on both sides of the Rio Grande at Brownsville, where Biden is going, and in Eagle Pass, 300 miles upriver, where Trump plans to visit, will have sanitized those areas for a photo op.

But I have a suggestion for the Washington press corps parachuting in for one day on this border crisis: Look up.

Every morning between 9 am and 10 am, there is a line of immigrants on the international bridge from Piedras Negras to Eagle Pass, waiting to be waved in by US Customs and Border Protection officers.

In Brownsville, there’s a similar line on a pedestrian bridge.

These lines show how Biden is breaking the law.

https://cis.org/Bensman/Oped-Biden-Hiding-True-Impact-His-Open-Border-Shocking-10M-Have-Crossed
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson