Author Topic: Border Patrol has arrested 6,400 illegal immigrants with criminal convictions, 178 gang members in F  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol has arrested 6,400 illegal immigrants with criminal convictions, 178 gang members in FY24
Story by Michael Dorgan • 1w

Border Patrol agents have caught thousands of illegal immigrants with criminal convictions in FY24, with those apprehended having rap sheets for violent crimes such as murder, rape, child molestation, as well as drugs and weapons trafficking.

U.S. Border Patrol Chief Jason Owens posted on X Wednesday that agents patrolling the southwest border nabbed 10 illegal immigrants last weekend who have "violent criminal histories including murder, rape, and drug/weapons trafficking."

Owens also posted images of four of the convicts. It is unclear where they are from.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/border-patrol-has-arrested-6400-illegal-immigrants-with-criminal-convictions-178-gang-members-in-fy24/ar-BB1iHVfx
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson