Author Topic: Border Patrol Union Issues Scathing Warning to Biden  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol Union Issues Scathing Warning to Biden
« on: March 02, 2024, 01:39:35 pm »

Border Patrol Union Issues Scathing Warning to Biden
Story by Andrew Stanton • 1d

President Joe Biden is seen at the White House on February 29, 2024 in Washington, DC. The National Border Patrol Council on Thursday issued a warning to Biden as he prepared to visit the U.S.-Mexico border in Brownsville, Texas.

The National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) issued a warning to President Joe Biden on Thursday as he prepares to visit the U.S.-Mexico border in Brownsville, Texas.

Biden's visit comes as immigration and border control continue to dominate the 2024 presidential election. Republicans have blamed Biden's border policies for an uptick in migrant arrivals, urging him to take executive action to tighten border security. There were more than 2.4 million encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border during the 2023 fiscal year, up from roughly 1.7 million in 2021, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection data.

While Biden visits Brownsville, former President Donald Trump, who remains the frontrunner to win the Republican presidential nomination and has embraced hardline immigration policies, is set to visit Eagle Pass, where Texas authorities and the federal government have been locked in a legal battle over state measures intended to prevent illegal immigration.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/border-patrol-union-issues-scathing-warning-to-biden/ar-BB1j7XXI
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson