Author Topic: Illegal Aliens to Get Interest-Free Home Loans Under New Democrat-Backed California Bill  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Aliens to Get Interest-Free Home Loans Under New Democrat-Backed California Bill
By Cristina Laila Mar. 1, 2024 8:40 pm540 Comments
TruthTweetShareGettrGabTelegram

Meanwhile in the Democrat hellhole of California…

Illegal aliens will get interest-free home mortgage loans under a new California bill.

Democrat assemblymember Joaquin Arambula (Fresno) recently introduced Assembly Bill 1840 to extend a first-time homebuyer loan program to illegal aliens.

If the bill becomes law, illegal aliens will be eligible for a new program that offers a loan worth 20% of the purchase price of the residential property. There are no monthly payments and no interest accrues on the loan. Rather, the loan is paid back when the borrower refinances or sells the property. The borrower will have to pay back the original loan plus a 20% increase in the value of the property.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/illegal-aliens-get-interest-free-home-loans-under/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Check out those fine "future Americans" in the cover picture! :facepalm2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson