Author Topic: Arizona residents drive entire Maricopa County Board of Supervisors out of meeting after serving the  (Read 1484 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Arizona residents drive entire Maricopa County Board of Supervisors out of meeting after serving them for TREASON

03/01/2024 // Ethan Huff // 1.2K Views

The entire Maricopa County, Ariz., Board of Supervisors was driven out of a recent meeting by a cohort of We the People who served them for treason.

Michelle "Miki" Klann, who spoke directly to the board, reported that every last scoundrel on the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors fled the room and "vacated their post" after citizens stormed the room and informed them about their personal liability in the 2020 election heist they oversaw.
(Fact check: A forensic audit found that Arizona's 2020 election results are based on systemic fraud, meaning Biden did not win in that state.)

https://www.alipac.us/f9/arizona-residents-drive-entire-maricopa-county-board-supervisors-out-meeting-af-417760/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson