Author Topic: Leaving 'hotel California': Business owners torn over exodus share stories of 'how bad' things reall  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Leaving 'hotel California': Business owners torn over exodus share stories of 'how bad' things really are
Story by Kristen Altus • 23h
 as."

California's businesses share the same "headache," being personally torn between closing their doors or moving to other states over high crime and taxes.

"I have considered moving to a different state," attorney and law firm founder in the San Francisco Bay area, Flavio Carvalho, told Fox News Digital. "I don't agree with the direction California is going, and I hate the fact that I am forced to support it through my taxes."

"We have wanted to move for at least the last three to four years," Bulletproof Pet Products CEO and CFO Cherie Falwell also said. "Especially since Biden has been president. Things were already expensive here. Now they are so expensive we can hardly afford to do business. However, moving is expensive, and with interest rates on homes, it is difficult to move."

"We are L.A., California natives, and have never lived or worked anywhere else," Trish Aquino, who owns a digital marketing business with her husband Brandon, weighed in. "It was our financial strife, prospecting struggles and concern for our children's futures that made us finally consider a move to Frisco, Texas."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/leaving-hotel-california-business-owners-torn-over-exodus-share-stories-of-how-bad-things-really-are/ar-BB1ja5Dw?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=4ce4b0acce9847debe82b776c63f655d&ei=80
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson