Author Topic: 'I Would Be Open to That': Tulsi Gabbard Throws Her Hat In for Trump's VP Pick  (Read 2020 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
See my comment earlier about Gabbard's "hotness mesmerization" factor?  Trump's a sucker for a pretty face too, but is too obtuse to check his hormones at the door for analytic thought.

@catfish1957

Yeah,MUCH MO smarta ta say "I don't want nothing to do with that bitch,and I don't even want the votes of  her supporters!",huh?

MUCH smartur than just playing along with her until he finally announces who his cabinet will be populated by,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

See my comment earlier about Gabbard's "hotness mesmerization" factor?  Trump's a sucker for a pretty face too, but is too obtuse to check his hormones at the door for analytic thought.

And suppose he did choose her, and he had to step down for whatever reason. She becomes president

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

@catfish1957

Yeah,MUCH MO smarta ta say "I don't want nothing to do with that bitch,and I don't even want the votes of  her supporters!",huh?

MUCH smartur than just playing along with her until he finally announces who his cabinet will be populated by,huh?

I think this has been explained too many times to you already  the issue of putting someone like her on a VP list,yet, for some reason, you choose to ignore everybody and instead throw out strawman arguments
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 05:22:22 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think this has been explained too many times to you already  the issue of putting someone like her on a VP list,yet, for some reason, you choose to ignore everybody and instead throw out strawman arguments

@LMAO

Can't spell "reality"?

Or do you seriously think that reality is now a "strawman argument"?

Or maybe you just think that Trump is going to nominate everybody on his list to be VP,and have them taking turns?

The TRUTH is you hate Trump and are jealous of him because he was born into wealth. This supersedes every other factor.   
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 05:33:18 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Can't spell "reality"?

Or do you seriously think that reality is now a "strawman argument"?

Or maybe you just think that Trump is going to nominate everybody on his list to be VP,and have them taking turns?

The TRUTH is you hate Trump and are jealous of him because he was born into wealth. This supersedes every other factor.

888mouth

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

There's an old saying that is somthing like...  “Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.”

That dirt is the sheen given to Trump in trying to knock down fences with conservatives by taking the party on a hard left turn.  His even remotely mentioning Gabbard for VPOTUS is a stab in our back.

Pete, this might  be all fine and good for you, but don't bitch if Trump loses, when the GOTV for Conservatives approaches 40%.

@sneakypete
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 07:44:36 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

Southern women do that to me. Normally I can see any and all sorts of manipulation coming from far away, but a pretty and proper Southern belle, speaking that sweet Southern drawl... She can shut all that off with a simple touch.  :shrug:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump will not select a VP who could upstage him or steal some spotlight from him.

Trump's VP pick will be mindless and loyal to him.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Trump will not select a VP who could upstage him or steal some spotlight from him.

Trump's VP pick will be mindless and loyal to him.
In other words, Reanna Dilley.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024