Author Topic: 'I Would Be Open to That': Tulsi Gabbard Throws Her Hat In for Trump's VP Pick  (Read 2023 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Come on, you know as much as I that the only person who was actually harmed by those 98 charges was Ron DeSantis.

@jmyrlefuller

ROFLMAO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

You must have missed all the conversations on Trump's VP picks.  He has a list of 4; Ramaswamy, Scott, Gabbard and Noem.  So, no it wasn't that she was just throwing it out there if he asks her, he has narrowed it down to 4 people and she is one of them.

He's in denial
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's in denial

@LMAO

Just can't admit you are wrong,can  you?

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Just can't admit you are wrong,can  you?

Says the one in denial
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

Trump could pick Hunter bidet as VP wanting to improve relation with the CCP and all his followers would go along with it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

Not that this will do any good, but maybe this will help our friend, sneakypete

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2024/03/01/trumps-most-likely-vp-picks-and-who-hes-name-dropping-including-abbott-desantis-scott/?sh=6cb524a7504f

Trump has also mentioned his former GOP primary opponents Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy and Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), along with Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.), South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem and former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (R-Hawaii) when asked about his potential running mates, telling Fox News during a town hall last month “they’re all solid,” while singling out Scott, who was in the audience, as a “great advocate.”

The article made an error, though. Gabbard is not a Republican

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

Nikki Haley would be a more logical choice, although I'd hate to see it. She at least would be a more unifying figure as far as the GOP is concerned. I think Ben Carson is the best choice of all. Perfect temperament to offset Trump's rough edges, qualified to be president, and right about what needs to be done to fix the country.

I'll agree. In the matter of party unity, Haley as VP choice would offer the Moderates a fig leaf, and a reconciliation...

And since he's walking away with the nomination,
and *nothing* will deter his adoring fans,
and nothing will move his detractors,

the good bet is to work toward party unity, and pay no mind to voter angles. That would maybe give him some punch if he gets in office - Though not really... He's already pissed everybody off enough that they won't work with him anyway.

But your thinking is right...

Offline roamer_1

And you know this because you and he are such buds,he showed you the list the last time he invited you over for drinks,right?

HE published his list @sneakypete , and Tulsi Gabbard is on it.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
@massadvj

WHAT supporters? Just HOW bleeping blind ARE you cretins?

He has thousands of voters show up to support him at every rally he holds.

How many show up to see YOUR favorite loser?

I was referring to Tulsi here, not Trump.

Offline roamer_1

Trump could pick Hunter bidet as VP wanting to improve relation with the CCP and all his followers would go along with it.

*FACTS*  :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@corbe

ROFLMAO!

Does your mama know you are mixing alcohol and mushrooms?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not that this will do any good, but maybe this will help our friend, sneakypete

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2024/03/01/trumps-most-likely-vp-picks-and-who-hes-name-dropping-including-abbott-desantis-scott/?sh=6cb524a7504f

Trump has also mentioned his former GOP primary opponents Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy and Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), along with Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.), South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem and former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (R-Hawaii) when asked about his potential running mates, telling Fox News during a town hall last month “they’re all solid,” while singling out Scott, who was in the audience, as a “great advocate.”

The article made an error, though. Gabbard is not a Republican

@LMAO

Wake me  up  when it is Trump  announcing his  picks.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Wake me  up  when it is Trump  announcing his  picks.

:facepalm2:

Another example of you not reading the articles before responding

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:facepalm2:

Another example of you not reading the articles before responding

@LMAO

I read it,bubba.

Trump mentioned a lot of names,but did NOT "pick" a single one out to be his running mate.

Rude Orange Rich Man just lives in your head rent-free 24/7,doesn't he?

Online corbe

@corbe

ROFLMAO!

Does your mama know you are mixing alcohol and mushrooms?

Deep down she does @sneakypete though she'll deny it to her closest friends and all our relatives.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

I read it,bubba.

Trump mentioned a lot of names,but did NOT "pick" a single one out to be his running mate.

Rude Orange Rich Man just lives in your head rent-free 24/7,doesn't he?

The point everyone has been trying to make to you but you still don't get is she's on his shortlist for vp. She is also very left wing. Why not just add Warren or AOC to his list? How is he supposed to take on the left when he's considering one for VP?

It isn't a RINO or advisor that made his list. He did. She is not volunteering out of the blue as you claimed upthread. She's responding to he considering her as a VP
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 03:50:24 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Deep down she does @sneakypete though she'll deny it to her closest friends and all our relatives.

:rolling:

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The point everyone has been trying to make to you but you still don't get is she's on his shortlist for vp. She is also very left wing. Why not just add Warren or AOC to his list? How is he supposed to take on the left when he's considering one for VP?

It isn't a RINO or advisor that made his list. He did. She is not volunteering out of the blue as you claimed upthread. She's responding to he considering her as a VP

Get back with me AFTER he names her.

Meanwhile,keep running around in circles with your panties all in a wad,and shrieking "EEEK! EEEK!"!"    "EEEK! until you run out of breath and faint.

We ALL know the  real reason he upsets you so much is because he is rich,rude, and  orange,and you want a Comrade you can identify with.

Offline LMAO

Get back with me AFTER he names her.

Meanwhile,keep running around in circles with your panties all in a wad,and shrieking "EEEK! EEEK!"!"    "EEEK! until you run out of breath and faint.

We ALL know the  real reason he upsets you so much is because he is rich,rude, and  orange,and you want a Comrade you can identify with.

Yet here you are backing a candidate that has one of the most left leaning politicians on his short list for VP

Seriously, you need to get into comedy
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 03:46:39 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Whether he choses Gabbard or not is irrelevant

The fact that he's even considering her speaks volume

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yet here you are backing a candidate that has one of the most left leaning politicians on his short list for VP

Seriously, you need to get into comedy

@LMAO

So,you think  the VP is going to be in charge,and Trump is just going to retire in place and let the VP handle all the decisions.

GOOD thinking!

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

So,you think  the VP is going to be in charge,and Trump is just going to retire in place and let the VP handle all the decisions.

GOOD thinking!

Lol

Study American civics and get back to me wink777

Barry Goldwater

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Lol

It...is...so....hard....to....not respond to someone I have put on ignore but still see their posts when everyone else responds **nononono* I must maintain, I must! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Whether he choses Gabbard or not is irrelevant

The fact that he's even considering her speaks volume

See my comment earlier about Gabbard's "hotness mesmerization" factor?  Trump's a sucker for a pretty face too, but is too obtuse to check his hormones at the door for analytic thought.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lol

@LMAO

So,you "THINK/Fear" (ROFLMAO) that when Trump gets elected,he is going to put her in charge and do stuff like play golf all day?

If not,spell it out or STFU about it,Bubba.