Author Topic: Supreme Court immunity review and Trump. Three things to know By Jonathan Turley  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Supreme Court immunity review and Trump. Three things to know
There are glaring problems surrounding the claims made by progressives about the Supreme Court and Trump
By Jonathan Turley Fox News
Published March 1, 2024 3:20pm EST

The decision of the Supreme Court to review the immunity question in the Trump prosecution has brought forth the usual (and a couple not so usual) attacks on the integrity of the Court.  While some are calling the justices now part of the "insurrection," others are accusing them of "slow-walking" the appeal to push any trial past the election. MSNBC legal analyst Lisa Rubin added that, due to the delay for a review of the matter, she was "beyond terrified for our country."

In reality, the claim that the Court is moving slowly is factually and historically untrue. Indeed, in comparison to most cases, this is a NASCAR pace for an institution that is more focused on issuing right rather rapid decisions.

Some of the usual voices immediately came forward to declare that, once again, the justices are exposing themselves as raw partisans. MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow was declared the review of the matter as "BS" and exposes "the cravenness of the court." She further declared, again, that the action undermined "legitimacy of the court."

Mary Trump, the niece of the former president, went further and declared that "the Supreme Court of the United States just reminded us with this corrupt decision that the insurrection did not fail–it never ended."

Former Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, R., Wyo., said that the review effectively "suppresses critical evidence that Americans deserve to hear."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/supreme-court-immunity-review-trump-things-know
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's up to the American People to safeguard our Constitutional Federal Republic.

Assclown elites aren't up to the task.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.