Author Topic: White House Warns FOX News to Stop Covering Biden Corruption  (Read 313 times)

Offline Hoodat

White House Warns FOX News to Stop Covering Biden Corruption
« on: March 01, 2024, 08:44:03 pm »
White House pens letter to Fox News executives calling on network to retract bogus FBI informant claims

Oliver Darcy  |  February 29, 2024  |  12:14 AM EST

New York
CNN
 —
The White House is formally calling on Fox News to walk back its coverage of bribery and corruption allegations against President Joe Biden.

In a letter sent to the right-wing network’s top brass this week, which has not been previously reported, Ian Sams, a top White House spokesperson, noted that the ex-FBI informant who was the source of the bribery claims has now been charged by federal authorities for allegedly fabricating the story.

“Despite this, Fox has taken no steps to retract, correct, or update its reporting on this false allegation from 2023,” Sams said in his letter to Fox News chief executive Suzanne Scott, president Jay Wallace, and Washington bureau chief Bryan Boughton.

The letter is the latest from the Biden White House, which has taken a more aggressive approach to news coverage of the president that it sees as unfair in the run-up to the November election.  .  .

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/29/media/white-house-fox-news-informant-claims-biden-hnk-intl/index.html

Can you imagine the uproar if Trump had told CNN to stop printing negative stories about his administration?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: White House Warns FOX News to Stop Covering Biden Corruption
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 10:08:38 pm »
Biden's "Enemys List"
 is very Nixonian
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 10:39:30 pm »
No elected official should be mandating what a free and fair press can cover.  This only feeds into right-wing Deep State paranoia.

The most effective counter argument for Biden is to provide evidentiary truth that refutes the accusations.

Leave FoxNews to their own devices to cover the implosion of the Republican Party.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 10:58:43 pm »
Wingnut tosses his wrench with:
"Biden's "Enemys List"
 is very Nixonian"

Mr. Nixon & Co. had nothing on these guys today.
Not in their wildest dreams...