Author Topic: VIDEO: Illegal Alien Nation "Newcomers"  (Read 545 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Illegal Alien Nation "Newcomers"
« on: March 01, 2024, 05:29:37 pm »
So now illegal aliens are supposed to be called "newcomers" according to the White House. So where did they think up that word? According to Brian Craig, co-host of the Steve Kane Radio Show (longest running radio show in Florida history), it came from the 1988 movie "Alien Nation." Yes, you will probably soon hear others in the media claiming to have discovered this link but Brian was the FIRST to make the connection.

BTW, Brian Craig was recently invited to a cocktail party at Mar-a-Lago where he was given a MAGA hat personally autographed by President Trump. This event was so important for Brian that he actually wore socks for the occasion, marking the first time in years, and probably decades, that Brian wore socks.

https://rumble.com/embed/v4e196x/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Illegal Alien Nation "Newcomers"
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 09:21:26 pm »
I immediately thought about the Alien Nation connection, but I thought that was because I liked the show (and movie with James Caan).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 10:29:38 pm »
More like this...

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 11:50:08 pm »
More like this...

The mice-eating aliens?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 12:02:49 am »
The mice-eating aliens?

Yep. Disguised rodent and people-eating lizards led by super hot Diana!

« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 12:07:36 am by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 12:11:14 am »
Yep. Disguised rodent and people-eating lizards led by super hot Diana!

My recollection of 80's Alien SciFi sometimes bugs me...and she was hot, for sure.
I will NOT comply.