Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Ad Campaign Targets Joe Biden For Massive Costs Resulting From Green Agenda, EV Push  (Read 186 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Ad Campaign Targets Joe Biden For Massive Costs Resulting From Green Agenda, EV Push

NICK POPE
CONTRIBUTOR
February 29, 2024

A new digital advertising campaign is rolling out Thursday to highlight the additional expenses affiliated with President Joe Biden’s aggressive electric vehicle (EV) agenda.

Alliance for Consumers (AFC), a nonprofit group that advocates for consumer protection, is rolling out the campaign to bring attention to the hidden and obvious costs that the Biden administration’s suite of EV policies will eventually impose on Americans. The advertisement, titled “Biden’s Dream Garage” and drawing on a litany of sources, asserts that EV ownership could add up to $26,000 in additional costs per garage before factoring in tax credits and other subsidies.

“The campaign demonstrates a litany of costs that will fall squarely on the shoulders of everyday people thanks to the Biden EV push. And it’s so important, because when you see your neighbor buy a Tesla because they want to, they have already decided that those costs are worth it,” O.H. Skinner, the AFC’s executive director, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “Lots of consumers are not fully aware of what this life is going to look like when Biden forces them into this progressive lifestyle. When Biden basically mandates that you have an electric car, what does that mean? The answer is, more than normal people are aware.” (RELATED: Biden’s Green Agenda Is Making Every Part Of Owning A Home More Expensive, Watchdog Says)

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/29/alliance-consumers-advertisement-costs-biden-electric-vehicles/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson