Author Topic: Biden White House Desperately Trots Out Absurd New Term for Illegal Aliens, but the Facts Remain  (Read 285 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden White House Desperately Trots Out Absurd New Term for Illegal Aliens, but the Facts Remain

By Mike Miller | 10:25 AM on March 01, 2024

Long before Joe Biden shuffled into the White House as the improbable 46th president of the United States, Democrats insisted on referring to people from foreign countries who entered the U.S. illegally as everything but what they were — and remain. Most settled on "undocumented" immigrants or migrants, or simply "migrants."

So now that Mr. Biden is up to his eyeballs in an illegal alien invasion he intentionally created and continues to let happen, the White House has trotted out a spanking-new name for these people.

Of course, you remember the old adage that putting lipstick on a pig doesn't mean that the pig is no longer a pig, right? Welp, Team Biden has slapped yet another new term on "illegal aliens," and guess what, Joe? They're still illegal aliens — and zero of the facts have changed.

As Biden scurried to Brownsville, Texas, on Thursday — no doubt in a knee-jerk response (which the administration denies) to former President Donald Trump's Thursday visit to Eagle Pass, Texas, the White House put out a fact sheet in which it referenced illegal alien border crossers as “newcomers” to America.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/03/01/biden-white-house-adopts-ridiculous-new-term-for-illegal-aliens-but-the-facts-remain-the-same-n2170782
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
  “newcomers” to America.

NEW COMERS TO AMERICA?!?!?!  How pathetic!!!! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson