Poll

Willis Verdict?

Judge rules she can proceed with case
4 (40%)
Judge rules that she must recuse, but will still allow Fulton County try the case
2 (20%)
Judge rules that Fulton County must recuse, and change of venue granted
0 (0%)
Option 2 or 3, plus Willis is charged with perjury
1 (10%)
Willis and Boy Toy go on a Weed edible getaway
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 03, 2024, 03:05:59 pm

Author Topic: Fani Willis Decison  (Read 2804 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fani Willis Decison
« on: March 01, 2024, 03:02:55 pm »
Fulton County Circuit Court judge today is supposed to decide today on fate of Fani Willis and her Boy Toy's status in trying Trump's Election Interference. 

Okay Briefer's what's the verdict?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Fani Willis Decison
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 03:16:49 pm »
Fulton County Circuit Court judge today is supposed to decide today on fate of Fani Willis and her Boy Toy's status in trying Trump's Election Interference. 

Okay Briefer's what's the verdict?

I chose #4, but I think her being charge with perjury is iffy, but possible.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 03:35:45 pm »
I chose #4, but I think her being charge with perjury is iffy, but possible.

Here's hoping.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 05:19:48 pm »
Whatever the outcome the Ghettosaurus will claim racism.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 04:33:47 am »
Whatever the outcome the Ghettosaurus will claim racism.
THIS! pointing-up
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 05:05:33 am »

This would be the same Fulton County judge that donated money to her election campaign.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 09:37:20 pm »
Don't hold your breath.  She is black, and it is now a crime to charge a black person with having conducted a crime.  They are now exempt from prosecution.  She is just one more lying attorney.  That is what the degree represents in reality, lying and thieving extraordinaire!!!

We are a very dumb society that holds lawyers in such high esteem.  To me, the word cretin as applied to a lawyer would be too kind.

All three branches of our government are dominated by lawyers, and we wonder why our country is lost to these lying crooks.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2024, 10:44:26 pm »
I wonder if Fannie followed the Louisiana Representative William J. Jefferson's way of storing her cash money?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2024, 12:12:51 am »
I wonder if Fannie followed the Louisiana Representative William J. Jefferson's way of storing her cash money?

Am I allowed to not GAF?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2024, 12:29:56 am »
Cash hoard..

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2024, 12:59:36 am »
Am I allowed to not GAF?

Only if you store your ill gotten gain in a kegerator.