Author Topic: ‘White rural voters’ are now a threat to democracy; new racist narrative pushes trashing of Whites  (Read 1624 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘White rural voters’ are now a threat to democracy; new racist narrative pushes trashing of Whites
March 1, 2024 | Chris Donaldson

As polls continue to show a resurgent former President Donald J. Trump potentially winning the November election, the regime and its propagandists are going scorched earth against half of the electorate.

Earlier this week, MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” welcomed two guests who were promoting their new book accusing white rural voters who are primarily Trump supporters of being racist xenophobes who hate gay people and are a threat to democracy.

Joining the crew were Tom Schaller and Paul Waldman whose newly released “White Rural Rage: The Threat to American Democracy” is a look into the mindset of the elitists to whom maintaining the hold on political power is so precious that they would dehumanize tens of millions of Americans to do so.

“We lay out the fourfold interconnected threat that white rural voters pose to the country,” Schaller, who cites numerous cherry-picked polls to back up his theory, told Mika Brzezinski. “They’re the most racist, xenophobic, anti-immigrant and anti-gay, geodemographic group in the country.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/03/01/white-rural-voters-are-now-a-threat-to-democracy-new-racist-narrative-pushes-trashing-of-whites-1441450/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A new take on Obummers "Bitter Clingers" insulting the common clay of the new west, you know, rural American's.  Nothing like big city elites alienating voters in fly-over country. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
‘White rural voters’ are now a threat to democracy 'Rat dictatorship

Title improvement for greater accuracy.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

A new take on Obummers "Bitter Clingers" insulting the common clay of the new west, you know, rural American's.  Nothing like big city elites alienating voters in fly-over country.
Yeah, white rural voters are more likely to have served in the military, work hard to support their families, attend church, and do all those other icky things the left hate so much.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

Anyone want to bet that they never ventured into any rural areas in their life?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline The_Reader_David

As the Democrats use the word, they have been since at least the 1960's.  Always remember when Democrats say "democracy" they do not mean rule by the δῆμος, they mean rule by Democrats.

Okay, why won't the board correctly produce an eta with a circumflex over it like it used to?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 05:31:46 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
 “They’re the most racist, xenophobic, anti-immigrant and anti-gay, geodemographic group in the country.”

Sticks and stones, love. Sticks and stones.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline berdie

“They’re the most racist, xenophobic, anti-immigrant and anti-gay, geodemographic group in the country.”

Sticks and stones, love. Sticks and stones.

I can think of another response but it contains a word I don't use. :laugh:

Online roamer_1

“We lay out the fourfold interconnected threat that white rural voters pose to the country,” Schaller, who cites numerous cherry-picked polls to back up his theory, told Mika Brzezinski. “They’re the most racist, xenophobic, anti-immigrant and anti-gay, geodemographic group in the country.”

So... REDNECKS. Everybody that is twenty miles outside of city centers. Flyover states.

But I'll tell you what. There's plenty of black rednecks and hispanic rednecks, and injun rednecks. Whole towns of em. They think the very same way as me. Are they getting lumped in?

Online roamer_1

As the Democrats use the word, they have been since at least the 1960's.  Always remember when Democrats say "democracy" they do not mean rule by the δῆμος, they mean rule by Democrats.

Okay, why won't the board correctly produce an eta with a circumflex over it like it used to?

Last time I had an an eta with a circumflex, I got drunk on tequila and wrapped myself in a blanket and sweat it out... That cleared it right up.  happy77

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I thought it was something you scheduled with a Mohel?

Online roamer_1

I thought it was something you scheduled with a Mohel?

No... It was probably Patrone.  :whistle: :shrug: :cool:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Don't forget us suburban white deplorables as "threats to democracy."

My love of affordable American natural gas is a Global Climate Change hate crime
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The "De-whitening" of America continues apace.

How should whites respond?

(I'd suggest going to amren.com, click "print back issues", click "1990", and start working your way through. Mr. Taylor & Co. were warning you 30+ years ago. Few listened...)

Online Wingnut

No... It was probably Patrone.  :whistle: :shrug: :cool:

The 1st cut is the deepest.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
SO all the ignorant white rural folks that provide this nation with

FOOD
Energy
Fuel
and most of what isn't shipped in are a threat to THEIR "democracy".

Piss us off, go ahead.

We'll cut your miserable asses off and let you eat each other.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The "De-whitening" of America continues apace.

How should whites respond?

(I'd suggest going to amren.com, click "print back issues", click "1990", and start working your way through. Mr. Taylor & Co. were warning you 30+ years ago. Few listened...)

We've been repeatedly warned about any number of things, but no one listened, and our Republic died!

Morbi nec remedia ferre possumus.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online LMAO

That these two leftists have such contempt for rural folks is unsurprising

Rural folks are more self sufficient and harder for the state to control. Look at how Stalin treated Ukrainian farmers during his reign
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

That these two leftists have such contempt for rural folks is unsurprising

Rural folks are more self sufficient and harder for the state to control. Look at how Stalin treated Ukrainian farmers during his reign
Stalin's folks had most of the guns...and yep, he starved them to the point the kids were eating what they could find (including their dead). The Holodomor was Ukraine's Holocaust, long before extermination became a Jewish thing. The whole region was a death camp. It's why the Nazis were first seen as liberators, when they turned out to be just another evil bunch of totalitarians.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

MSNBC guest who’s a professor at UMBC says white rural voters are a threat to democracy and a threat to our country.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1764101457903775915
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

I just love it when some sh*t for brains from the cities tells me what "white, rural voters" think.

Yo! Professor Svengali!

Do you do this as a road tour?

BTW, all those "conspiracy theories" from 'the CIA was involved in the JFK assassination' to "COVID-19 was lab generated"  just happened to be true.

So drop the "conspiracy theory" pejorative bit and let's just split them into confirmed and unconfirmed theories.

As for "racist and xenophobic", we notice new people in our small communities.

That doesn't have a thing to do with racism, because we notice all of them. We meet them, observe and see if they are going to be an asset to the community, neutral, or trouble, and respond in kind. It isn't prejudice, more like a probationary period, and those who stand out by their actions or character, for good or bad, are noticed. Race has little to do with that, but if you start acting like big city street people criminals or jerks, you will be noticed.

But you are spewing more city slicker sanctimony, from people who don't produce anything but ill founded opinions. Who did you poll? Were your poll populations selected for a good demographic fit in areas that wouldn't know an elm from an apple tree in August?

Get a flat tire in a small town, and someone will likely help you change it, even if you reek of being city folk. Your car is highly unlikely to be damaged or robbed, and you are far more likely to be helped than looted, unlike what we see of your urban environment. Try that in a big town, where the criminal element can hide in the anonymity of the herd, and prey on the unfortunate almost at will. For all that sanctimony, how many of those apartment dwellers know the people in the apartments on either side of them or just across the hall. That's a peculiar isolation that y'all seem to think is 'tolerance', at least until you get all in the faces of people who don't think in lockstep with you on the sidewalk.

For anyone who is familiar with Calhoun's rat studies, it doesn't take much to see where the sickness is, nor why, but you would judge us ill for living a more free existence, where the opinions of socially prejudiced university professors don't mean squat.

We live too close to a cow pasture to not know what bovine excrement is, but you might fool the residents of the steel and glass and concrete rat mazes y'all inhabit; not 'nature', but seminally unnatural, the pride of those who have created their artificial environment.
We are, after all, at least to some extent, a product of our surroundings, so not much I hear out of your environment surprises me.

Out here in the hinterlands, we not only know the freshness of the air, the cool taste of clean water, the almost sensual flavor of really fresh food. Many of us have grown, raised or caught or harvested, skinned and prepared our own food, picked berries and made jam, and even have our own fruit trees.

We like it that way. Many of us have college degrees, but also possess some technical skills in which we are proficient. Modern farming and ranching use both, provided a person obtained their degree in something useful, unlike sitting on TV and telling people you have no understanding of what they supposedly think. Our environment makes us feel closer to Almighty God, not like we are some substitute for Him.

From Matthew 7:
1 Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

But the same verse admonishes us to not cast our pearl before swine...

Wisdom, thousands of years old.

The same chapter says:
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Need I say more?

Sanctimony from Baltimore and environs? Physician, heal thyself.

C S Lewis

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I just love it when some sh*t for brains from the cities tells me what "white, rural voters" think.

Yo! Professor Svengali!

Do you do this as a road tour?

BTW, all those "conspiracy theories" from 'the CIA was involved in the JFK assassination' to "COVID-19 was lab generated"  just happened to be true.

So drop the "conspiracy theory" pejorative bit and let's just split them into confirmed and unconfirmed theories.

As for "racist and xenophobic", we notice new people in our small communities.

That doesn't have a thing to do with racism, because we notice all of them. We meet them, observe and see if they are going to be an asset to the community, neutral, or trouble, and respond in kind. It isn't prejudice, more like a probationary period, and those who stand out by their actions or character, for good or bad, are noticed. Race has little to do with that, but if you start acting like big city street people criminals or jerks, you will be noticed.

But you are spewing more city slicker sanctimony, from people who don't produce anything but ill founded opinions. Who did you poll? Were your poll populations selected for a good demographic fit in areas that wouldn't know an elm from an apple tree in August?

Get a flat tire in a small town, and someone will likely help you change it, even if you reek of being city folk. Your car is highly unlikely to be damaged or robbed, and you are far more likely to be helped than looted, unlike what we see of your urban environment. Try that in a big town, where the criminal element can hide in the anonymity of the herd, and prey on the unfortunate almost at will. For all that sanctimony, how many of those apartment dwellers know the people in the apartments on either side of them or just across the hall. That's a peculiar isolation that y'all seem to think is 'tolerance', at least until you get all in the faces of people who don't think in lockstep with you on the sidewalk.

For anyone who is familiar with Calhoun's rat studies, it doesn't take much to see where the sickness is, nor why, but you would judge us ill for living a more free existence, where the opinions of socially prejudiced university professors don't mean squat.

We live too close to a cow pasture to not know what bovine excrement is, but you might fool the residents of the steel and glass and concrete rat mazes y'all inhabit; not 'nature', but seminally unnatural, the pride of those who have created their artificial environment.
We are, after all, at least to some extent, a product of our surroundings, so not much I hear out of your environment surprises me.

Out here in the hinterlands, we not only know the freshness of the air, the cool taste of clean water, the almost sensual flavor of really fresh food. Many of us have grown, raised or caught or harvested, skinned and prepared our own food, picked berries and made jam, and even have our own fruit trees.

We like it that way. Many of us have college degrees, but also possess some technical skills in which we are proficient. Modern farming and ranching use both, provided a person obtained their degree in something useful, unlike sitting on TV and telling people you have no understanding of what they supposedly think. Our environment makes us feel closer to Almighty God, not like we are some substitute for Him.

From Matthew 7:
But the same verse admonishes us to not cast our pearl before swine...

Wisdom, thousands of years old.

The same chapter says:
Need I say more?

Sanctimony from Baltimore and environs? Physician, heal thyself.

:amen:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There are plenty of bigots of all races, religions, and genders in the cities and in the suburbs.

Rich white suburban bigots use zoning laws, conservation laws, and traffic laws to discriminate.  Instead of using the N word, they use a lawsuit to do their talking.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online roamer_1

[...]
Need I say more?

Nope. Covered it just about right.  :beer:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien