Author Topic: Katie Britt Will Give Republican Response To State Of The Union  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mary Lou Masters
Contributor
February 29, 2024 3:49 PM ET

Republican Alabama Sen. Katie Britt announced on Thursday that she will give the GOP rebuttal to President Joe Biden’s State of The Union speech on March 7.

Biden is set to deliver his fourth State of The Union address at 9 p.m. EST next Thursday ahead of his bid for a second term in November. Britt, who is in her first term in the upper chamber, made the announcement in a social media post on X with an accompanying video.

“I am truly honored and grateful for the opportunity to speak directly to my fellow Americans on March 7,” Britt wrote. “We’ll have a candid conversation about the future of our nation—and I’ll outline the Republican vision to secure the American Dream for generations to come.” (RELATED: Sarah Huckabee Sanders To Deliver GOP State Of The Union Rebuttal)

Republican Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders of Arkansas delivered the GOP’s rebuttal in 2023, where she slammed the Biden administration for “doubling down on crazy.”

https://twitter.com/SenKatieBritt/status/1763293295642312863

more
https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/29/katie-britt-alabama-republican-response-state-union-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Katie Britt Will Give Republican Response To State Of The Union
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 02:37:45 pm »
 :pondering:

Anyone else find it interesting that the SOTU was postponed till after Super Tuesday, and Pedo Joe is close to having it wrapped up? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 02:49:46 pm »

Anyone else find it interesting that the SOTU was postponed till after Super Tuesday, and Pedo Joe is close to having it wrapped up?

Wrapped up like a dirty diaper on trash day.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 05:36:12 pm »
She's ~half LIEden's age and should be a pleasant contrast in multiple ways to him. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Britt#Political_positions
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bilo

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2024, 06:20:28 pm »
I'm sure she will do a nice job, but really all she should say is, " vote for Rats, we are worthless and won't fight for you or the country."
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 12:27:14 am »
I'm sure she will do a nice job, but really all she should say is, " vote for Rats, we are worthless and won't fight for you or the country."
Wait until the MSM is done butchering her comments....

Wait for it...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 01:24:57 am »

I still think there will be a reason that he won't give one.  Consider this; during most of the country's first century, the president primarily submitted only a written report to Congress. After 1913, Woodrow Wilson, the 28th U.S. president, began the regular practice of delivering the address to Congress in person as a way to rally support for the president's agenda, while also submitting a more detailed report.

So....technically Joe would meet his obligation with a written report to Congress which is what I believe he is going to do and they'll give some reason why he couldn't give it in person; i.e., he had the sniffles, COVID, whatever....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_the_Union
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2024, 03:44:56 am »
I still think there will be a reason that he won't give one.  Consider this; during most of the country's first century, the president primarily submitted only a written report to Congress. After 1913, Woodrow Wilson, the 28th U.S. president, began the regular practice of delivering the address to Congress in person as a way to rally support for the president's agenda, while also submitting a more detailed report.

So....technically Joe would meet his obligation with a written report to Congress which is what I believe he is going to do and they'll give some reason why he couldn't give it in person; i.e., he had the sniffles, COVID, whatever....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_the_Union

At least FDR gave his address on TV.  You know when the stock market crashed in 29.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.