Author Topic: ERO Boston arrests 3 Portuguese nationals charged in death of Rhode Island infant  (Read 361 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FEBRUARY 29, 2024BOSTON, MAENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO Boston arrests 3 Portuguese nationals charged in death of Rhode Island infant

BOSTON — Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Boston arrested three unlawfully present Portuguese nationals who were recently charged with child endangerment following the death of a 1-year-old child in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Deportation officers apprehended the three women, aged 32, 25 and 22, in Pawtucket Feb. 17.

“The alleged crimes of these unlawfully present individuals resulted in the death of an innocent child,” said ERO Boston Field Office Director Todd M. Lyons. “Those who commit crimes against children must be held accountable. Unlawfully present foreign nationals posing a danger to our New England communities cannot expect to escape the consequences of their actions.”

The three Portuguese nationals were arrested Feb. 11 by the Pawtucket Police Department in connection with the child’s death, which occurred under their care. Police also arrested a 25-year-old man alleged to be the child’s father. The three women were charged with felony child endangerment; the alleged father was charged with manslaughter, three counts of second degree child abuse, and child endangerment.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-boston-arrests-3-portuguese-nationals-charged-death-rhode-island-infant
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The law is so harsh on these "future Americans." :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

ICE has detained three illegal foreign-national women who were recently arrested in Pawtucket, R.I. over the beating death of a baby. The deceased baby was found with significant bruising on the face.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1763538922997485660
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org