Author Topic: Somehow, Biden’s Immigration and Border Polling Gets Worse  (Read 338 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Somehow, Biden’s Immigration and Border Polling Gets Worse
« on: March 01, 2024, 10:43:10 am »
Somehow, Biden’s Immigration and Border Polling Gets Worse
... taking Americans’ satisfaction with immigration levels with it, while support for Mayorkas's impeachment grows — including among Democrats

By Andrew R. Arthur on February 27, 2024

Americans’ approval of the job President Biden is doing on immigration and the border has never been strong, but somehow the most recent polls show satisfaction with the president’s handling of those topics is declining. More saliently, however, Biden’s poor handling of those subjects is taking Americans’ satisfaction with the level of immigration to this country down with it, and increasing the calls for his DHS secretary to be impeached.

The Economist/YouGov. Between February 18 and 20, polling outfit YouGov surveyed 1,562 U.S. adults — including 1,353 voters — for UK journal The Economist and asked them their thoughts on the president’s handling of immigration.

Among Americans aged 18 and older, 57 percent disapproved of the job Biden is doing on immigration, while just 34 percent approved. Biden’s showing was both better and worse among registered voters, 59 percent of whom disapproved and 35 percent of whom approved.

As with most Economist/YouGov polls, this one was Democrat-heavy, which is likely why this is one of the better polls for Biden on immigration. And two-thirds of those Democrats polled, 66 percent, approved of the president’s handling of immigration, while just 26 percent disapproved.

https://cis.org/Arthur/Somehow-Bidens-Immigration-and-Border-Polling-Gets-Worse
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Somehow, Biden’s Immigration and Border Polling Gets Worse
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 10:16:47 pm »
The "De-whitening" of America continues apace.

This is THE issue by which the DCommunists can be beaten in November.

BUT... the right MUST be blunt about this, and not shy away from frank language about the situation.

We must speak loudly, continuously, and unabashedly about "The Great Replacement".

The leftists will SCREAM.
Let them.

Press ahead, gentlemen...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Somehow, Biden’s Immigration and Border Polling Gets Worse
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 10:27:39 pm »
Keep sending those migrant buses up North.

Texas can't deport migrants, but, they can gift migrants one-way bus tickets out of state.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.