Author Topic: Next phase of modern warfare: The development of neuroweapons that can control the human brain  (Read 250 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Next phase of modern warfare: The development of neuroweapons that can control the human brain
02/29/2024 // Ava Grace // 190 Views

The next great theater of war is no longer just about military might or economic control. Instead, it is about control over the human brain.

This is according to the study "Neurowar Is Here," published in December 2021 by Joshua D. Gramm and Brian A. Branagan to complete their Masters of Science degrees in Defense Analysis at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.

"Great power competition has returned to the forefront of international relations, as China and Russia seek to contest America's global leadership," wrote Gramm and Branagan. "This contest is ultimately a battleā€¦ to manipulate and control both adversaries and domestic populations alike. The battle for influence begins and ends in the human mind, where reality is perceived." (Related: Pentagon advisor wants to create mind control neuro-weapons. This should terrify us all.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-29-next-phase-modern-warfare-neuroweapons-control-brain.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson