Author Topic: Fani Willis is a shining example of what happens when hiring is based on diversity instead of merit  (Read 364 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fani Willis is a shining example of what happens when hiring is based on diversity instead of merit
02/29/2024 // Cassie B. // 210 Views

If you’ve been wondering how someone as bumbling and incompetent as Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis ended up in such a powerful position prosecuting a former president, you’re not alone. When she took the stand last week, her gaffes might have even been comical if there wasn’t so much at stake in the case she’s responsible for.

Willis was being questioned about conflicts of interest after she hired her married lover, Nathan Wade, and made him special counsel on the biggest case of her career and one that she had to know would draw intense scrutiny. The lovers’ lavish vacations were a big sticking point as it looked like she may have benefited from Wade’s new position and earnings – although she insists she always kept high volumes of cash on hand and paid him for her half of the expenses of their trysts.

At one point during questioning, she thought the attorney was actually calling her a “cash whore” when he said “cash hoard,” prompting him to spell out the word so she could follow along better. She did all this while wearing a dress that she appeared to have put on backward, the zipper visible down the front of it if you look close enough.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-29-fani-willis-hiring-diversity-instead-of-merit.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
No, Fani Willis is a shining example of what happens when you elect ghetto.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No, Fani Willis is a shining example of what happens when you elect ghetto.

Yup.  I loved when she thought she was being called a "Cash Whore" on the witness stand!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.