Author Topic: Times Square billboard highlights impacts of border crisis  (Read 194 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Times Square billboard highlights impacts of border crisis
« on: March 01, 2024, 10:23:21 am »
Times Square billboard highlights impacts of border crisis
Addressing President Joe Biden, the billboard reads, “Hey Joe! If cops aren’t safe because of your open borders, nobody is.”

By Corey Walker | The Center Square contributor
Published: February 28, 2024 11:00pm

An organization advocating for the economic well-being of small businesses has placed a billboard in Times Square slamming the Biden administration for its inability to resolve the crisis at the southern border.

The billboard features a video of migrants assaulting New York City police officers in January. The Job Creators Network, a non-profit group that advocates for economic policies that maximize economic freedom, put up the billboard to educate the public about the worsening situation at the border.

Addressing President Joe Biden, the billboard reads, “Hey Joe! If cops aren’t safe because of your open borders, nobody is.”

Alfredo Ortiz, CEO of Job Creators Network (JCN), said that Biden’s minimization of the conditions at the border has come at the expense of small business owners.

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/times-square-billboard-highlights-impacts-border-crisis
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson