Author Topic: JENNY BETH MARTIN: Biden’s Border Policies Have Real World Consequences  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JENNY BETH MARTIN: Biden’s Border Policies Have Real World Consequences

JIM WATSON/AFP via Getty Images

JENNY BETH MARTIN
JENNY BETH MARTIN IS CO-FOUNDER AND NATIONAL COORDINATOR OF THE TEA PARTY PATRIOTS, THE NATION’S LARGEST TEA PARTY ORGANIZATION, AND IS ALSO CHAIRMAN OF THE TEA PARTY PATRIOTS CITIZENS FUND.
February 29, 2024

Laken Riley, a 22-year-old nursing student at Augusta University, in Athens, Georgia, is dead today, a victim of blunt force trauma to the head.

Her family and friends have shared with the world the kind of person Laken was, and she will be remembered for her joy of life, her desire to help others, her strong Christian faith, her love of Jesus and her loving spirit. (RELATED: REP. BURGESS OWENS: Biden Admin’s Border Chaos Is Eerily Reminiscent Of A Radical Decades-Old Playbook)

Her alleged murderer is Jose Antonio Ibarra, a 26-year-old illegal alien from Venezuela, who wouldn’t have been in our country to commit the crime if it had not been for Joe Biden’s open-borders immigration policy.

That open-borders policy is the result of deliberate choices, made after costs, benefits and other options were considered. And those choices have consequences.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/29/opinion-bidens-border-policies-have-real-world-consequences-jenny-beth-martin/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson