Author Topic: Exclusive — House Majority Whip Tom Emmer: Joe Biden Has ‘Blood on His Hands’ over Illegal Alien Mur  (Read 244 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive — House Majority Whip Tom Emmer: Joe Biden Has ‘Blood on His Hands’ over Illegal Alien Murders

SEAN MORAN29 Feb 20242,092

House Majority Whip Tom Emmer (R-MN) told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview on Thursday that President Joe Biden’s refusal to curb the migrant crisis means that he “has blood on his hands” over illegal alien murders.

Both Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump visited on Thursday; however, they have drastically different records on curbing illegal immigration, said Emmer.

Biden has so far declined to take action to curb the surge, yet in late February, he said that he would use his executive authority to stage a crackdown on the border.

Emmer said the only reason Biden “even talked” about immigration and the border is because it has become a “political liability.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/29/exclusive-house-majority-whip-tom-emmer-joe-biden-has-blood-on-his-hands-over-illegal-alien-murders/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 10:16:22 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Former Trump advisor Stephen Miller, on FOX, agrees: "He ordered Border Patrol to release en masse millions of illegal aliens... This is a moral crime against the entire nation. The fact that he doesn't have the fundamental humanity to say the name 'Laken Riley,' because your policies killed her, Joe."

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1763379731372646771
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org