Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Acted Unconstitutionally With Passing of $1.7 Trillion Federal Budget, According to Fed  (Read 234 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Nancy Pelosi Acted Unconstitutionally With Passing of $1.7 Trillion Federal Budget, According to Federal Judge
Story by Sally Reed • 15h

Federal Judge Targeted Insufficient In-Person Attendance With Ruling
©Source: Wikimedia/US Department of Labor

U.S. District Court Judge James Wesley Hendrix ruled that Nancy Pelosi violated the Constitution with the passing of the federal budget based on an unmet quorum. Multiple reports confirm that members were allowed to vote for the bill without having to be physically in attendance at the Capitol when the budget was officially adopted on December 23.

The budget passed with a vote of 225-201. Former President Donald Trump nominated Judge Hendrix in January 2019. The U.S. Senate confirmed his nomination later that year in July 2019.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nancy-pelosi-acted-unconstitutionally-with-passing-of-1-7-trillion-federal-budget-according-to-federal-judge/ss-BB1j7s2U?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=517d14ef2f41441597a505d950a19920&ei=48#image=2
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson