Author Topic: Louisiana police chief details migrant's arrest for rape, robbery: 'Most heinous crimes we've seen i  (Read 296 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Louisiana police chief details migrant's arrest for rape, robbery: 'Most heinous crimes we've seen in a while'
Story by Elizabeth Heckman • 13h

Honduran migrant arrested following the rape of a 14-year-old
The police chief in Kenner, Louisiana, sounded the alarm on the impact of the border crisis on his city Thursday after a Honduran migrant was arrested in separate rape and stabbing incidents.

Angel Matias Castellanos-Orellana, 19, had been on the loose for the rape of a 14-year-old girl at knifepoint when he was arrested Sunday for robbing a man at knifepoint as he got out of his car, the Kenner Police Department said in a Facebook post.

"It's shocking to the conscience of everyone in Kenner. … He's committed two of the most heinous crimes we've seen in the city in a while. The aggravated rape, first-degree, of a 14-year-old minor. And then he robs a 62-year-old gentleman in the front yard and stabs him in the face and neck," Police Chief Keith Conley told "Fox & Friends."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/louisiana-police-chief-details-migrant-s-arrest-for-rape-robbery-most-heinous-crimes-we-ve-seen-in-a-while/ar-BB1j7K6V?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=e18b46fc65cb4a2c923d75591fa03293&ei=68
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Just another, as Obama said, future American not an illegal alien.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson